Ir para conteúdo

[Encerrado] [Encerrado] [Bug] NPC Oldrak

UntFrc

Posts Recomendados

Ba tarde. A demon oak do meu server funciona igual a do global, porém tentando testar ela achei um bug no NPC Oldrak que impossibilita fazer a quest. Qualquer palavra chave que diz a ele, ao inves dele executar o a liberação ou dar o axe ele simplesmente só repete "I won't discuss any further with you for now." para qualquer coisa que diz a ele, além de mandar duas perguntas juntas que deveriam ser separadas no caso uma quando vai pegar o axe e outra depois que termina de fazer a quest.
Alguém saberia me dizer o que está errado nesse script?
Obrigado.

Imagem:

XP2S1CL.png

NPC:

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)-- OTServ event handling functions startfunction onCreatureAppear(cid)              npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) endfunction onCreatureDisappear(cid)           npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) endfunction onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)  npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) endfunction onThink()                      npcHandler:onThink() end-- OTServ event handling functions endfunction creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)    -- Place all your code in here. Remember that hi, bye and all that stuff is already handled by the npcsystem, so you do not have to take care of that yourself.    if (not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then        return false    end     if msgcontains(msg, "infested area") or msgcontains(msg, "demon oak") then       npcHandler:say('How do you know? Did you go into the infested area?', cid)       talk_state = 1       elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 1 then        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 35735) == 1 then                       npcHandler:say('I have searched for dareful heroes like you. ...', cid)                       npcHandler:say('Take this axe and bring that damn demon oak down, report back to me when you are done. The world depends on you now, kid. ...', cid)                        npcHandler:say('Good luck, I mean it.', cid)                       doPlayerSetStorageValue(cid, 35738, 1)                       DoPlayerAddItem(cid, 8293, 1)                       talk_state = 0                end            else                npcHandler:say('I won\'t discuss any further with you for now.', cid)                talk_state = 0            end     if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 35735) == 1 and msgcontains(msg, "infested area") or msgcontains(msg, "demon oak") then                npcHandler:say('Did you really defeat it?', cid)                talk_state = 2        elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 2 then            if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 35700) == 1 then              npcHandler:say('You chopped down the demon oak?!? Unbelievable!! Let\'s hope it doesn\'t come back. As long as evil is still existent in the soil of the plains, it won\'t be over. Still, the demons suffered a setback, that\'s for sure. ...', cid)              npcHandler:say('For your brave action, I tell you a secret which has been kept for many many years. There is an old house south of the location where you found the demon oak. There should be a grave with the name \'Yesim Adeit\' somewhere close by. ...', cid)              npcHandler:say('It belongs to a Daramian nobleman named \'Teme Saiyid\'. I knew him well and he told me -almost augured- that someone will come who is worthy to obtain his treasure. I\'m sure this \'someone\' is you. Good luck in finding it!', cid)        doPlayerSetStorageValue(cid, 35700, 2)                talk_state = 0            else                npcHandler:say('Have you entered the infested area yet?', cid)                talk_state = 0            end        elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and (talk_state >= 1 and talk_state <= 3) then            npcHandler:say('Bye.', cid)            talk_state = 0        end    -- Place all your code in here. Remember that hi, bye and all that stuff is already handled by the npcsystem, so you do not have to take care of that yourself.    return trueendnpcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Editado por Dandjes
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• 2 months later...
Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...