Ir para conteúdo

NPC que Venda Addon 1 e 2

felipe vaini

Pergunta

Fla galera, tranquilo.

Queria editar um NPC que voce chegasse nele, pedia pelo outfit, addon 1 e depois addon 2, e ele te vendesse por KK's.

Esse é o arquivo do NPC Benjamin, que vende Parcel em Thais, como eu poderia editar ele pra ele vender Addons 1 e 2 por KKs, voce chega la e pede Assassin, Addon 1 e talz e ele te vende por dinheiro.

Dados no NPC Benjamin:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Benjamin" script="Benjamin.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
    <health now="100" max="100" />
    <look type="128" head="116" body="79" legs="117" feet="76" addons="0" />
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
        <parameter key="keywords" value="mail;letters;explain;depot;parcel;explain;" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="With our mail system you can send {letters} and {parcels} to other Tibians. I can either explain how {letters} and {parcels} work or sell them to you if you ask me for a {trade}." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="If you want to buy a letter, ask me for a {trade}. Or do you want me to {explain} how letters work?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="With a letter you can send a message to another Tibian's {depot}. If you want to send it to 'Ben', use the letter - so that a form opens - and write 'Ben' in the first line. Write your message below that. ..." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="Each major city has at least one depot. Just step in front of one of the lockers and you can store items inside. Your mail will also arrive there. Each city has its own storage, don't forget where you store items!" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply5" value="If you want to buy a parcel, ask me for a {trade}. Or do you want me to {explain} how parcels work?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply6" value="In a parcel you can send items to another Tibian's {depot}. Put your items into the parcel and also place a completed {label} with the name of the {receiver} inside. Then drag your parcel on one of the blue {mailboxes} here to send it." />
        <parameter key="module_shop" value="1" />
        <parameter key="shop_buyable" value="label,2599,1;parcel,2595,15;letter,2597,8;" />
        <parameter key="message_sendtrade" value="Here. Don't forget that you need to buy a label too if you want to send a parcel. Always write the name of the {receiver} in the first line." />

</parameters>
</npc>

Como eu poderia editar este NPC?

+Rep pela ajuda.

Editado por felipe vaini
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

2 respostass a esta questão

Posts Recomendados

Em 23/01/2020 em 18:14, felipe vaini disse:
Versão do Servidor: TFS - 1.0
Tipo de Script: npc
Código:
  Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Link do script do Npc
https://ibb.co/pKWFYpP

Fla galera, tranquilo.

Queria editar um NPC que voce chegasse nele, pedia pelo outfit, addon 1 e depois addon 2, e ele te vendesse por KK's.

Esse é o arquivo do NPC Benjamin, que vende Parcel em Thais, como eu poderia editar ele pra ele vender Addons 1 e 2 por KKs, voce chega la e pede Assassin, Addon 1 e talz e ele te vende por dinheiro.

Dados no NPC Benjamin:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Benjamin" script="Benjamin.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
    <health now="100" max="100" />
    <look type="128" head="116" body="79" legs="117" feet="76" addons="0" />
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
        <parameter key="keywords" value="mail;letters;explain;depot;parcel;explain;" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="With our mail system you can send {letters} and {parcels} to other Tibians. I can either explain how {letters} and {parcels} work or sell them to you if you ask me for a {trade}." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="If you want to buy a letter, ask me for a {trade}. Or do you want me to {explain} how letters work?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="With a letter you can send a message to another Tibian's {depot}. If you want to send it to 'Ben', use the letter - so that a form opens - and write 'Ben' in the first line. Write your message below that. ..." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="Each major city has at least one depot. Just step in front of one of the lockers and you can store items inside. Your mail will also arrive there. Each city has its own storage, don't forget where you store items!" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply5" value="If you want to buy a parcel, ask me for a {trade}. Or do you want me to {explain} how parcels work?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply6" value="In a parcel you can send items to another Tibian's {depot}. Put your items into the parcel and also place a completed {label} with the name of the {receiver} inside. Then drag your parcel on one of the blue {mailboxes} here to send it." />
        <parameter key="module_shop" value="1" />
        <parameter key="shop_buyable" value="label,2599,1;parcel,2595,15;letter,2597,8;" />
        <parameter key="message_sendtrade" value="Here. Don't forget that you need to buy a label too if you want to send a parcel. Always write the name of the {receiver} in the first line." />

</parameters>
</npc>

Como eu poderia editar este NPC?

+Rep pela ajuda.

Vai em Data/NPC/Scripts e Poste o Benjamim.lua. 

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Criar Novo...